BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

KARMA-MAKE SURE YOURS IS GOOD TODAY. ( AND EVERY DAY)

have you experienced a situation where you felt your Karma was working in your favor? or experienced something negative and thought "again? still paying for bad karma?"

In an attempt to bring myself better Karma, I started giving other people Good Karma and Double Luckiness. I'm just giving away left and right. And I have to say on a few occasions, I felt it has been given right back to me when I needed it .

Long story short, I made my own business cards, but I call them Double Luckiness Cards, or Karma Cards.

And they say just that on them. They also have a few inspirationa, positive quotes, secretes about The Secrete ( which I am obsessed with) and they tell you h ow awesome you are.

You can keep them or you can pass them on and receive 3 fold Double Luckiness.

I'm on my way to take some pictures of the beautiful city I live in today and pass out some Double Luckiness, because I really need some lately!

KARMA QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” Wayne Dyer

0 comments: